Io sì, voi nomarzo 9, 2008
10 things I did that (probably) never happened to you:
1. I pissed in a urinal (and I’m a girl)
2. I stripped in a sacristy.
3. During a Mika’s concert, I threw a condom at him.
4. I sang in Vancouver’s stadium with 2000 other children.
5. I waited for 10 hours outside, with 5°C, for a Christina Aguilera’s concert.
6. I got in through a window without any reason.
7. I got whipped by strangers on Easter’s day (It’s a Czech tradition).
8. I sang alone in front of 1700 people.
9. I had my boob signed by a dancer.
10. I went to a restaurant for dinner and was off without paying (and running).